Unfortunately some of our DT have had to step down for personal reasons. As a result we are excited to announce that we are looking for around 3 new DT members! So if you are interested in being part of our DT please read this post through to check what is required, what benefits you receive and how to apply!
- Make a creation every fortnight in line with our challenge calendar, themes. The majority of the time you will receive an image from the challenge sponsor, and are required to use this.
- You are required to upload your creation onto the DT blog by the Friday before the challenge goes live on the Sunday.
- On your blog or website you are required to do a post about each CWWC Challenge. A minimum in the post will include a good, clear photograph of your DT creation, details of the challenge for that fortnight, and name and website link of our challenge sponsor. The post must go live on the challenge Sunday, it can be set for whatever time is best for your time zone.
- Comment on participant's entries for every challenge. You will be assigned two numbers, and will have to comment on all entries ending in those two numbers.
- The Winner and Top 3 for each challenge is chosen by the CWWC Design Team, this is on a rota basis. When it is your turn to choose a Winner and Top 3, you need to choose only those who abide by our challenge rules. Then do a post on the DT blog with your choices.
- You will gain DT experience with a fun and friendly team! We don't like hassle here, so everything is nice and easy.
- The majority of our sponsors are generous and offer free images for the Design Team to work with. Any image you receive as part of you term on the Design Team is yours to keep, as long as you abide by the CWWC terms and conditions.
How to apply?
E-mail Ang at craftingwhenwecan(at)hotmail(dot)com with the following:
- A little bit about yourself. Please include a bit about your crafting style.
- A link to your blog (or wherever you post your creations).
- You are welcome to send photos of your creations, please no more than 3.
You have until 18th January 2015 to apply.
Successful applicants will hopefully be starting on 1st February challenge.
Hugs, Ang x