Thank you for all the wonderful entries we received for challenge #7, borrow a sketch. I certainly enjoyed looking through them all and the winners will be announced Monday.
As it's nearly Christmas we are running challenge #8 until 7th January so you will have plenty of time to join us over the holiday period. The theme will be
Our sponsor this challenge is the marvellous
has plenty of diverse digi images and now does pre-coloured digi images for those quick cards we all need to make every now and again.
The design team were all able to chose and image from Kenny K's
The winners prize will be added when Ang our Team Leader is able to add it to this post but it will be worth the wait.
A little reminder of the rules as we would like you to be eligible for comments and the chance to win our wonderful prize or Top 3.
1. You must make a creation to the specifications of the challenge for that fortnight.
2. No backlinking, please only enter new creations. Therefore the post date must be after the date the new challenge has been set.
3. Maximum of 2 entries per person.
4. Enter a direct link to your creation into the Mr Linky tool, not to your whole blog. This way the DT will find your creations to leave comments.
5. Add a link back to our challenge blog in your post.
6. You can combine your creation with other challenge blogs, but only to a maximum of 5 in total.
7. Have fun!
Now we've shown you ours it's your turn to show us yours so don't be shy we don't mind if they are big or small, card or altered art any project is welcome.