Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Winner and Top 3 Challenge #68

For our current Challenge please click HERE


Here are the Winner and Top 3 for Challenge #67 as chosen by our wonderful Robin.


Winner

 #4 - Regan

Congratulations Regan, please contact Ang at craftingwhenwecan (at) hotmail (dot) com to claim your prize, putting Winner Challenge #68 in the subject line and take the Winners Badge from the sidebar and wear it on your blog with pride.

Top 3

#5 - Vanessa




Congratulations, please take your Top 3 Badge from the sidebar and wear it on your blog with pride

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of this week's top 3!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited to be the winner for challenge #68! Thank you so much! Congrats to the Top 3 winners too!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so much for picking my card to be in the top 3! Congrats, Regan and Vanessa, Scrapacrolles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've emailed twice about my win and have not yet received a reply. I'm very excited and would love to know how to claim my prize. Thanks in advance!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Regan,
    I've not got any e-mails from you at all, not even in spam.
    Here is the e-mail address again craftingwhenwecan(at)hotmail(dot)com can you check the spelling in case it is that.
    Alternatively send me your e-mail address and we'll get in contact that way.
    Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete