Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Sunday 24 January 2016

Challenge #111 - Celebrating any Occasion

Firstly we've an apology to make, we've completely missed the Winner and Top 3 for Challenge #109 ~ Buttons Galore.  We will post these later in the week.  Become a follower and you won't miss the post.  The Winner and Top 3 for Challenge #110 will be posted next Sunday as usual.

We still have a week left on our DT call nip to the top of the page and have a look how to apply.

Now onto Challenge 111, we have a wonderful sponsor 
Art by MiRan
#

Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.

I have worked on a variety of publications, ranging from children's to contemporary adult genres. I have contributed as an artist and colorist. I also worked as a graphic artist and layout designer for non-comic publications. For several years I was able to share my passion through teaching art to elementary school aged children. These experiences have influenced my recent artwork.

I am excited to have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters.
I love to share my art. I love thinking of new images, and it’s so fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art.

My designer’s creations can be seen on my blog http://artbymiran.blogspot.com/

The direct link to our shop is :  http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran 

Prize: 3 image from the store

Theme: Celebrating any occasion

Our wonderful DT have created some fabulous projects with the images from MiRan.  You can see these below.  As usual to leave them some love click on their name and to go to the store click on the title.






Now you've seen the fabulous work by our talented DT it's time to show us your Celebratory project.  All you have to do is follow the simple rules below.

RULES

*FOLLOW THE THEME OF THE CHALLENGE

*REMEMBER MAXIMUM COMBINATION OF 5 CHALLENGES (INCLUDING THIS ONE). 

*MUST BE A NEW POST, NO BACKLINKING. 

*MAXIMUM OF 2 ENTRIES PER PERSON. 

*PLEASE LINK TO YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG. 

*PLEASE LINK TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES IN YOUR POST

*CLAIM PRIZE NO LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER WINNER ANNOUNCED

PLEASE LINK UP YOUR CREATION BELOW IF YOU ARE ABIDING BY THESE RULES.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY CREATING! x



2 comments:

  1. Great challenge, I have just found your blog and entered my card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete